Thursday, September 2, 2010

The glass is half full

Vrai. (True) People will always listen to the negative and take it to heart rather than the good. 
As I've been told many times by my elders, people are more likely to give you negative feedback then compliment you on a job well done. It's strange, but it's like people are more equipped to deal with the negative than the positive. People brace themselves for the worse, always, because we're so used to the negative. But if you give someone a compliment they have NO idea how to take it; it's almost akward. Go figure.
So my question is...


Why is it the negative seems to power over the positive? Have we forgotten the power of the positive? ...



 ...my new favorite feminist empowering song...plus it's positive :)
 Fino a domani

OH, and happy septembre tout le monde!
I can't wait for some good Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin spice coffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment